We have fifteen wonderfully comfy en-suite rooms. All rooms come with:
- Freshly prepared English or continental breakfast in the morning, as standard.
- A kingsize bed boasting a Feather & Black mattress and bed frame that promises a relaxing night’s sleep
- Luxurious en suite bathrooms with rainfall showers and Temple Spa toiletries.
- Wall-mounted 26″ TV with digital Freeview, free WiFi and an alarm clock.
- Nespresso coffee machine and kettle with a selection of Canton Tea Co drinks, to wake you up first thing in the morning, as well as still and sparkling water. Fresh milk is available from the bar too.
- Blackout blinds or curtains for an uninterrupted night’s sleep.
We have five types of rooms:
- Cosy rooms – our smallest rooms, we like to think of them as cosy. Prices range from £100 to £130 per night.
- Standard Room – Plenty of room in them to kick back and relax. Prices range from £120 to £140 per night.
- Superior Rooms – our mid-sized rooms. Prices range from £140 to £160 per night.
- Deluxe Rooms – our mid-sized rooms, one includes a roll top bath in room and separate shower room, the other includes a bathroom with separate bath and walk in shower. Prices range from £160 to £180
- The Suite – the best room in the house, and seeing is believing. Prices range from £200 to £240 per night.
For those wanting a long, hot soak, both our Deluxe Plus rooms and the Suite have a bath as well as Classic room 3 and Superior room 5.
We can also arrange for Champagne on arrival in your room, as well as flowers too for that special occasion. We use www.lucywalkerflowers.co.uk a local florist who can provide lovely flowers.
Parking is available at the George Townhouse. Our small car park is located at the rear of the hotel, accessed via Church Street. Public car parks are also available on Mill Street and Telegraph Street.
If you have a dog and would like him or her to stay in your room with you, please give us a call to make your booking. We only have two rooms available at the mo where dogs can stay, so availability may be limited. Please note there is an additional £20 cleaning charge for this.
CYCLISTS WELCOME TOO – FIND OUT MORE
We’re an ideal base for any cyclists looking conquer the Cotswolds and Warwickshire. We also have somewhere dry and secure to keep your bike safe during your stay.
BOOK DIRECT AND GET BREAKFAST FOR FREE!
Book with us directly and receive a FREE full English breakfast worth £10.00 per person, every morning you stay with us. Please note this cannot be in conjunction with any other offer. Bookings are subject to availability. Check our up to date availability HERE.
Booking T&Cs:We take credit card details to secure your reservation. Our standard cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to arrival, You will be charged for your stay on arrivel and any other room charge, will be charged be charged on departure. Please note that cancellation inside this period or the event of a non-arrival, 100% of fees will be charged to the card provided. If you book one of our non refundable rates, then payment is taken in full at the time of booking. In this instance, we would not offer a refund on any monies charged in the event of cancellation. Payment is taken on arrival. We reserve the right to charge a 50% deposit on all bookings of 4 nights or more.